Friday, November 20, 2009

"Her Dark Desires" Release Date 11/21!!

Okay, tomorrow my first contracted piece will be released. I'm excited, very excited. Friends, family, and a few co-workers I have shared my alter-ego with are happy and can't seem to wait for the book to come out.

In the meantime, I'm still writing, editing, and waiting to hear about two other story submissions. My work has just begun. I write because I have much to share with readers. I also write because it cleanses the soul and allows me to breathe life into my characters. I'm enjoying this learning experience of mine, because writing is just that, a learning experience. Edits on "Soul Seduction" have forced me to dig deeper into my characters' heads. Isn't it funny when you write something, then six months later realize you could have done better?


Ciao

No comments: