Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Contract ~ Spiritwalker

Sugar and Spice Press just contracted Spiritwalker today. This story was written back in September 09, and was once a free read. At the time, it was 1,500 words, which I had to trim down to 1,000. Well, there was so much to tell of Magnus and Vivian's tale and the story was expanded on a few months ago. Below is a short blurb. This story is an interracial erotic romance.

                                                                           * * *
Things can’t get much better for Vivian Patterson. At the ripe ole age of thirty-eight, life is better than ever. She’s got an excellent job, looks that kill, and a smokin hot bod. Oh she also has a loving, faithful boyfriend who sends her blood pressure skyrocketing through the roof. She couldn’t ask for anything more, right?


Magnus Abernethy, Vivian’s boyfriend is all any woman could ever want in a man. He is handsome as hell, has an adorable personality, and willing to go that extra mile to please his woman. Magnus is the total package. There is just one problem with this relationship. Magnus is a spirit, trapped within another realm….

This situation was never a problem for Vivian, but she discovers as time moves on, she craves him to be flesh and blood, forever, not just for an entire evening.

Can Vivian and Magnus overcome a witch’s cruel curse, and carry on through life, the way it was intended, or will the menacing dark force from their past threaten any happiness that may be in the stars for them?

                                                                              * * *


There is a contest in the making. The prizes will consist of sterling silver Silpada jewelry and bath & body products from Mary Kay.


Ciao

3 comments:

cinquetta said...

I heard about you and I cannot wait to get your books. Which publish company you are under? Is all of your books interracial? Is SPIRITWALKER also interracial? How do I enter the contest.

Unknown said...

Hi Cinquetta ~ Thank you for contacting me. My books are published through Sugar and Spice Press, Eirelander Publishing, and Amira Press. Yes, they are all interracial books. Spiritwalker is interracial as well.

I will contact you personally. Thank you so much for contacting me, I love hearing from readers.

CK

Unknown said...

Whoops, I can't contact you. LOL I thought your blogger profile had an email addy.

Anyway, I'm still planning the contest for Spiritwalker, and it will be some time before the book is released. lol I will post any details for contests on this blog, so you won't miss out.

Also, if you'd like, you may join my Yahoo Group. I usually post news there first. If you do, feel free to mingle with authors and other readers, and a few co-worker friends of mine. LOL

Nice meeting you Cinquetta. I visited your blog and left you a comment.

Take care.

ck