Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Contract ~ My Serbian Wolf

Happy Saturday everyone. So glad the weekend is finally here. This gives me a chance to do some writing and a few much needed things in the home. LOL

My Serbian Wolf is a very spicy interracial erotic romance that was contracted Thursday by Amira Press. I'm awaiting edits for this story and hope it will be released around the end of June, or maybe beginning of August. Below is a short blurb.


Niko sacrificed himself once for the sake of his pack, but will he discover another lesson of self sacrifice that may release him from his spiritual imprisonment?

Centuries later, he discovers his life mate, Rebecca, the one who can make him whole once again. For Niko and Rebecca, a second chance at love is just a breath away.

* * *

I'm excited about this story, and I hope you will enjoy it. I'm seriously jonesing for some coffee now, I'm off to brew some.  ; )


Ck

No comments: