Friday, April 16, 2010

Heroine Sleeping With Another

I've been meaning to post this for the past couple of days, but it has been slipping my mind. I'm curious to know what readers think about the heroine sleeping with another character. I'm working on the sequel to The Beast Within and my heroine, Diana meets up with a rogue vampire elder, Michael. It would be unrealistic to keep Diana faithful to Julian, who BTW she's totally pissed off with at the moment. For those who read the first book and know about that last twist I through in there, what do you think I should do? I'd love to hear some feedback. How can I not let Diana succumb to the deadly, yet handsome Michael Vitello? Oh yeah, Julian and Mike will be scrapping over Diana. Afterwards, i'll throw in another conflict, resulting Diana's move to The City of Angels. I promise to give Diana and Julian a HEA. ; )

CK