Sunday, February 21, 2010

Upcoming Releases for March

I just received my errata today from my editor, Lee from Eirelander Publishing. I'm very excited and have learned so much. There is so much more I need to learn, and I'm looking forward to it. Lee has been very patient and I appreciate everything she does as an editor for authors at Eirelander.

Soul Seduction will be released March 19th. I know many of you have been anxiously awaiting this release for quite some time now. The story has greatly improved since I submitted it back in July 09. I've made a few wrong turns during the editing process, but Lee promptly put me on the correct path. Now, I apply all that she has taught me to my wips. My goal is to see a drastic change in my writing style. It comes with time and effort, and writing on a daily basis. I try to write a page or chapter everyday. Also, I think I have kicked the habit of pulling all-nighters while writing. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is a good story.

Another upcoming release is Daywalker. I submitted the last edits over one week ago and contemplate the release to be some time during March as I do not have an exact date. There is a sequel to this story which will take place in ancient Egypt. I have decided to work a few Egyptian gods and goddesses into this one. I truly want to share a few ideas with this story, but don't want to ruin it since the first book isn't even out yet. I can assure you, this will be an interesting read. Once you complete Daywalker you will learn that Daegan and Akaisha must battle the forces of evil that threaten their love for one another and Akaisha's family. ; )  Now, that's all I'm saying. 

Ciao

No comments: