Saturday, February 27, 2010

Amira Press contracted Just an Average Vampire

I'm excited to announce a new story. The contract was presented to me on Friday, I'm just a tad bit late posting the news. ; ) Anyway, I'm excited to start edits on this project. I have completed all contracts and submitted them to the publisher.

This story is more along the lines of gentle romance. Yup, I wanted to show my softer nature in my writing. Actually, this story sort of hits close to home. You will discover there are some real life capabilities mixed in with the paranormal, so-- I truly hope you enjoy.

I will keep you posted, have a pleasant afternoon.

Here is a blurb to wet your appetite:

After discovering the courage to divorce her abusive husband, Trina Jones rises from her ashes like the legendary Phoenix. Strong-willed and determined, she rebuilds her independence. After her divorce, a string of bad luck sets her back tremendously. Faced with eviction and repossession, Trina becomes frustrated. To make matters worse, she is laid off from her job. 
 
Vampire Cecil McKagan graciously accepts Trina into his home once he discovers her hardship. The bond between them ultimately strengthens, and the pair become lovers. However, past negativities threaten to tear the couple apart...


CK

No comments: