Monday, May 16, 2011

Plagiarism...Why??

I'm reposting this article for a great friend and mentor. I didn't have time to read the entire article when it was first published on Facebook, but I sat down and read everything word from word today and I'm very pissed right now....Or maybe I'm just having a bad day, I don't know.

For those of you who claim to be writers but can't come up with your own bloody ideas, seriously, stop ripping other folks' work off and selling it as your own. This is really pathetic and needs to stop now. And another thing, for those of you who claim to be readers but really are rip-off artists joining authors' groups just to steal an idea, your really fucking pathetic and should be.. Okay, I'm going to stop myself now because I almost said something uncivilized.

This article can be found on the fabulous Tracy Ames' site, Interracial Erotica.Net.


http://www.interracialerotica.net/erotica/articles/334/1/Plagiarism-is-the-New-Black/Page1.html

No comments: