Thursday, October 22, 2009

"New Book Cover and Title Change"


I'm proud to present my book cover from my contracted story, formally known as "My Heart Still Beats Your Name." The story is now called "Soul Seduction," from Eirelander Publishing. The original long winded title simply cluttered the book cover to no end. "Soul Seduction" is absolutely perfect, considering Veronique and Angelus are soul mates from Eighteenth Century New Orleans. Aren't they a beautiful couple?
I would like to give kudos to a wonderful graphic arts designer and fellow Eirelander author, Rae Lori. Rae, you've done an awesome job girl, I love this cover.

I'm still tackling edits, and it is totally different from writing. Lee, my editor is taking it easy on me. She promises once I learn the basics of editing, things will move smoothly going forward.

Excerpt of Soul Seduction:

Patience is a virtue—especially if you’re waiting for your soul mate’s rebirth.


Vampire Angelus Cronen loved, lusted for and inevitably lost his true soul mate over two centuries ago. She was the beautiful slave, Vivienne, who set his body on fire and branded her name on his soul. He was told to have patience during the long years that separated him from her resurrection. His lust only grew to have her in his arms again. His dark soul's deepest desire was to bring her spirit once more under his control.


First he has to conquer the dark side of his spirit, the beast within who can and will destroy his soul mate with the least provocation.


Seduction can lead him to a love meant to last an eternity or cause him to murder her.




Ciao

2 comments:

Sonika E said...

Hello Charisma,
I read your interview today on Roxanne Rhoads blog fang-tastic books and really enjoyed it - on the site my comments were left under the user name Soni(VampirePhile) which references my genre blog) -
I'm really happy to see that you write inter-racial paranormal romance and look forward to reading this one... I was this happy too,the first time I discovered Rae Lori's work earlier this summer and saw that she too writes inter-racial!
As an author in progress who aspires to write inter-racial romances et al, I'm glad to see you all paving the way!
Kudos!

Unknown said...

Hello Soni,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the interview.

your blog is so awesome, I plan to follow it!