Monday, October 5, 2009

Still of the Night

He takes my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, squeezing gently at first, then a bit harder. Pushing the silk material apart arranging it so it falls loosely over my breasts, he gently pulls my hair. My belly button, nipples, and neatly shaven cunt are exposed to his view, making him hard as steel, especially since it is his black shirt I'm wearing. This makes him feel as though I'm totally his.

"Will you allow me to blindfold you love?" His eyes are dark, questioning, then they harden as his hand glides over my neck, down to my breasts again, over my stomach, and down further....I ache with intense need, as moisture pools between my thighs. "Do you trust me?" he asks, backing me against the wall, pinning me there as he massages my clit, then he sticks a finger into my creamy pussy. Moonlight filters in through the Venetian blinds, allowing me to see his incisors elongate, and his eyes appear to glow...Fuck, he is hard, so hard for me......

No comments: