Friday, August 7, 2009

"My Heart Still Beats Your Name"

Hello, welcome to my blog. I'm Charisma Knight, author of "My Heart Still Beats Your Name.” This book is due to be published in March 2010 through Eirelander Publishing, with a prequel and sequel to follow!

This is a wonderful opportunity to share my creative and adventurous side with readers of the Paranormal Erotic Genres. As a teenager, I was always attracted to vampires, fantasy worlds, and reincarnation. Watching these movies caused me to drift off into my fantasy world, wondering what occurred after that eternal kiss!
In my world, these beautiful, exotic creatures exist in The Realm of the Beyond, penetrating our world when called upon. Some struggle between good and evil, while others helplessly give into the darkness, forever damning their immortal soul. Last, but not least, some possess a light within, willing to "greet the dawn" before harming another...These are my Immortal Warriors

No comments: