Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Awaiting Editing

I have not had a chance to update my blog in quite a few days. I have completed the polished version of the manuscript for "My Heart Still Beats Your Name." My editor, Lee, of Eirelander Publishing will notify me of any necessary changes. I'm eager to make things happen; after all, this will be my first published book. You may see my author bio here: http://eirelanderpublishing.com/CharismaKnight.aspx

What I enjoy most about writing is creating my outline of characters, setting, and focusing on the plot. When I have everything on paper, or in Word I let things marinate for a day or so. Once my words start to flow, it seems as though my muse is working overtime! This is when I'm awake until 2 a.m. because my characters refuse to let me rest!

No comments: