Friday, August 14, 2009

Another Story Brewing In My Head

An excerpt of "My Heart Still Beats Your Name," will arrive on Eirelander Publishing's site when ready. My editor informs me it will actually be sent to edits in September, which is not too far off.

The prequel is in the making. Unfortunately, it isn't flowing as smoothly as I thought it would. Although I have a page, it seems as though I will need to rearrange a few things. Something appears to be missing.

Anyway, another story howls in my head like a wolf howling at the moon! I have actually written a page, have the title, plot, setting, and characters. This was supposed to be a short creation for my blog for entertainment purposes, however, it appears as though this story is taking on a life of it's own. My muse is working overtime tonight, filling my head with many thoughts. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Writing this may take several months, however, at the rate I'm going it may only take a few weeks if I write five or more pages per day.

Off to brew a pot of coffee....

No comments: