Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Contract and other Tidbits

Last night, upon checking my email, I discovered Sugar and Spice Press offered me a contract for my story, "Her Dark Desires." It hasn't even been a full month since I completed and sent the manuscript to them. I'm happy they enjoyed my story and looking forward to becoming multi published.

The title to my story from Eirelander Publishing has been changed from "My Heart Still Beats Your Name" to "Soul Seduction." The title was too long, and quite a challenge to fit on the book cover! Soul Seduction is a good fit, since my hero is a vampire and the heroine is a reincarnation of his soul mate from 18th Century New Orleans.

We are in the process of editing this story, and I must say it is kicking me in the butt! I've stepped away from my computer so many times this morning; I'm discovering I'm on my fifth cup of coffee. Anyway, this will be quite a learning experience for me. I just need to take a deep breath, clear my mind, and continue pursuing my dream. ; )

No comments: