Thursday, November 12, 2009

New WIPs and NOR Free Read

Well, I'm currently awaiting word from my publisher about my story "Daywalker." This was submitted on 10/29. I recently submitted another WIP "The Beast Within" a few nights ago.

In the meantime, I have started focusing my attention on two pieces I started weeks ago, "The Ache," and "Just an Ordinary Vampire." I'm also adding a few pages here and there to the prequel of "Soul Seduction."

Within the next week, I will post excerpts of my WIPs.

 Also, I'm submitting Part 2 of Wolf's Obsession this evening to Tammie King of NOR, so keep your eyes peeled for that one. If you read Part 1, you know how Starr and Thorne met and the scorching time they shared together at Club Ravenous. ; )

Part 2 focuses on my heroine's heritage. The further along you read, you will discover there is much more to her than you thought, something that will definitely knock your socks off!  ; ) I have added several more characters to this story, expanding on each of their backgrounds. There is also some heavy danger and action mixed in and shaken up with sizzling animalistic romantic interludes between Thorne and his mate.

Part 3, the conclusion of Wolf's Obsession will be submitted in mid December with such an awesome ending, it will rock your world, and your soul.


Ciao for now.

No comments: