Sunday, November 15, 2009

Goofing Off a Bit

Hello,

This is the first time in a long while since I haven't written anything. I've been online since 3 p.m. today, and in between networking and promos I have been reading a wonderful paperback novel. I have also had a few story ideas come to me that I haven't even bothered writing down. I think before the night is through, I'll add these ideas to my "new story" list. I'm going to write a short and sweet Christmas story about a mysterious dark and brooding stranger who gives a single mom and her children a special Christmas wish. I know there are many single moms out there who may or may not be struggling to make ends meet. Either way, this story is going to be a real heart warmer and something that every single mom can identify with.

Alright, now back to my reading.  ; )

No comments: