Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Drea and Milana Show

Hey all! Saturday September 6th, I'm going to be on the Drea and Milana Show talking about my upcoming release, Ensnared which will drop hours before the show, and my Raven's Falls Series.

I'll also provide you with a little excerpt with Zena and Rhogwaar. For those of you who read the book, you'll know the right questions to ask. I'm currently working on Book 2 at the moment. Oh and there's just one little trivia question I need you guys to answer on Saturday. What is the name of the Vaakulsian Dragon suffering from experiments at the hands of The Agency? The first three to answer correctly when they call will receive Amazon gift cards for $10.

Blurbs and explicit excerpts will be shared and we'll be talking natural hair care too. Yeah, I figured we'd mix things up a bit. If you're on that natural hair care journey, you should call in just for some of the tips I'm going to share!

Can Nicholas break down the walls Pearl has constructed?
Will Storm remain in the Netherworld for eternity?

Releasing September 6th

The show starts @ 7pm and the number to connect with me is 646 478 5915 or you can just follow this link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dreaandmilana/2014/09/06/chatting-with-charisma-knight.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to you chatting with me!

No comments: