Friday, January 11, 2013

Denying Bjorn ~Night Owl Reviews Top Pick

This has been a great day. My youngest turned thirteen, and I've put the finishing touches on my WIPs and reading over them before sending off to publishers. Imagine my surprise when I received an email from Night Owl Romance with this wonderful review!

Yes, I did a happy dance because Denying Bjorn was a top pick! Bookshifter, the reviewer touched me when she said she felt a deep kindred and spiritual  connection with Lydia and Bjorn. I have to thank the readers though. After writing Claiming Julia, I never thought of giving Bjorn Jensen his own story. At the time, nothing was there and I found myself thinking, how the heck will I pull this off? So, I started writing the story a few hours each day while working on other projects. Eventually the story snowballed into something where I was forced to put my other WIPs away. Thanks readers for all your kind support and your suggestions. Also, a special thanks goes to Bookshifter for a beautiful review that has me burning the midnight oil!

Blurb:


Bjorn Jensen has fulfilled his destiny by overseeing the well-being of his Dragon Lord. For centuries, he's led a lonely existence as a Protector, but now he's forced to take a long hard look at his life.
Lydia has strong feelings for Bjorn, but she's not ready to trust him with her secret. As their relationship develops, she continues to deny him the truth. Between her meddlesome cousin and a threat from her past, she realizes the odds are against her, and the skeletons in her closet could cost she and Bjorn the happiness they've been waiting for all their lives.
Warning: Get cozy and break out the wine. This steamy read contains a svelte Viking-like immortal who knows how to please, protect, and pamper the love of his life, and a strong heroine who eventually realizes the value of trust in a loving relationship.


NOR Review

No comments: