Thursday, September 6, 2012

Denying Bjorn

Denying Bjorn is a small spin off from my last release, Claiming Julia. A lot of the readers were pushing for me to give Bjorn his own story and I just couldn't resist. Honestly, I have to admit that I was swooning over Bjorn when I started writing his story. He's a very special hero.   ; )

The release date for this one is October 12th. I know it's a bit early, but I've already started writing a third story because there are some small details I need to tie up regarding a small subject. I really never intended for this one to become a series, but my muse has taken over. In the third book I plan to bring back Angus, Julia, Bjorn, and Lydia.

Denying Bjorn Blurb:


Bjorn Jensen has fulfilled his destiny by overseeing the well-being of his Dragon Lord. For centuries, he’s led a lonely existence as a Protector, but now he’s forced to take a long, hard look at his life.


Lydia has strong feelings for Bjorn, but she’s not ready to trust him with her secret. As their relationship develops, she continues to deny him the truth. Between her meddlesome cousin and a threat from her past, she realizes the odds are against her, and the skeletons in her closet could cost her and Bjorn the happiness they’ve been waiting for all their lives. 


No comments: