Monday, September 20, 2010

Upcoming Releases, Updates and WIPs

Hey folks, happy Monday to you! I just wanted to let you know, my upcoming release date, Revealing Thorn has been changed from 10/26 to 10/29. Not sure if this will change or not, it is a huge possibility. Anyway, as you know, this is the anthology Amira Press invited me to. I'm close to finishing edits, and will turn these in some time late this evening or tomorrow.




My Dark Lord and Master is due for release mid-October, I just received the book cover today! It is part of their Halloween anthology, so I'm really excited! Check out the short blurb below!


Blurb:

Ever wonder what dreams and fantasies are made of? Some believe one mirrors the other. Perhaps a fantasy is based upon a dream you had one restless night. Maybe a dream, once a fantasy has presented itself to you in the form of a half man, half beast, conjured by the darkest depths of your imagination.


Once manifestation has occurred, how will you react when your dark Lord and Master projects you into his domain, placing his mark upon you for all eternity? When it is all said and done, would you regret the strong power of imagination?


Another update is, I have two more stories that have decided to make themselves known. Characters have screamed and thrown hissy fits for release, and I've granted their wish! This first story idea was created just last Wednesday, and manifested Thursday. So far, I'm over 11,000 words. I have a few pages on the other story, but it will grow. The second one is a shorty, probably will be no more than 5,000 or 7,000, that just depends. My first baby, well, let's just say, that remains to be seen.

I'll post more on Thorn and Lena's blossoming relationship once edits have been completed. Until then, check you later.  ; )

No comments: