Monday, December 7, 2009

Two New Contracts

Today has been an awesome day. Sugar and Spice Press contracted Daywalker and The Beast Within! The best part is, they both have the opportunity to go into print because they are over 30,000 words. I'm very excited about this. This couldn't have come at a better time.

This also means crunch time for me. I say that because I'm still going over edits for Soul Seduction. I'm going over everything with a fine toothed comb. Soul Seduction has come such a long way since I first submitted it to Eirelander Publishing. It has taken some time, but it will be worth it's weight in gold once released. Then, there is the prequel, which I have yet to scratch the surface on. That probably will be released this time next year, I predict. By the time I finish writing it, go through the three sets of edits, and it's published, yeah, it will be sometime in September, maybe later. Wow! Well, definitely don't want to rush this year! The prequel will be something to look forward to, and there is the sequel. lol I'm thinking 2011, unless my muse decides to kick things into overdrive!  ha ha

Excerpts will be posted for both stories once I have completed the editing process.


Ciao

No comments: